4/28/2007

Out with the old, in with the new at the Beacon Opinion Blog

Hey guys,

First, I want to thank all those who have followed this blog since Mike and myself launched it last semester. Your comments and feedback have been valuable.

I will be leaving The Beacon to begin a co-op with The Boston Globe next semester. My assistant Britt will be moving on to the sports page and our editorial cartoonist, busy with his BFA, will not be staying as a weekly contributor.

So that means I will no longer be maintaining this blog. That job will go to the new opinion co-editors, Chris Auclair and Chris Girard, who will begin in September. Both currently bloggers, they should have no problem taking over and improving the blog.

Thanks again and see you in September,

Pat

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get in contact with ITG@emerson.edu - They have a blog server that they've started up. Move the Beacon over to blog.emerson.edu!